Unfortunately our school has prohibited all clubs from meeting for any reason until at least April 6, so we're not going to be able to attend this launch. Thanks for holding these launches and we look forward to seeing you all again when this situation blows over.
I'm sorry to hear about the restrictions your club is under but it is part of the larger picture we're all involved in now. I believe you were the only team that had contacted us so we will be cancelling this and the April TARC launches.
I haven't heard anything about the TARC finals in May but it would seem they would be impacted, too. If the officials reset the schedule and allow qualifying at a later date, we'll figure out something we can do to offer our services again.
Edit: I've just read on TRF and confirmed it on the
, the competition is suspended for the time being and we're asked to cancel planned launches.