The governor has extended the restriction for two weeks until the 24th of January.
We will have to go ahead with the limit of 25 people in mind.As stated above, we'll try for the 16th; I'll make the call by Thursday, the 14th, at the latest once we see what the weather forecast shows. If needed, we can move to that Sunday or the next weekend. With virtual NARCON 2021 taking place 29 to 31 January, we won't be able to postpone that late in the month.
Due to predicted rain on Saturday the 16th, we will postpone our Winter Follies launch until Sunday the 17th. The forecast is for fairly stiff winds so make sure you pair your rocket and motor properly so you have more than a memory to bring home with you.Flying will still be from 10 AM to 2 PM and we need to keep the number of people at the field to 25 or fewer.