× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Joint order for ignitors

• curtisheisey
  • curtisheisey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #9677 by curtisheisey
Joint order for ignitors was created by curtisheisey
Anyone interested in going in with me on an order of MJG ignitors? I will be ordering from cobrafiring systems
www.cobrafiringsystems.com/initiator_3ft . Best prices around. I've ordered from them before. Good service.

It's $49.60 for a box of 80 with 3 foot leads
$26.60 for a box of 40 with 7 foot leads

Plus shipping to be split by # of boxes. No hazmat if we wait 2-3 weeks. If there is enough people we could split the $36 hazmat fee and go fedex ground, 2-5 days.

The 80 quantity comes out to 0.62 a piece. Dealers usually sell them for $1.50 each. Oh, yeah, you need a dealer at the launch too. One small detail. So stock up. They store just fine in a cool, dry place.

I will only deal with integer # of boxes. If you want to split a box with someone, please work that out on your own.

Cutoff is 8PM 10/20 . PM me with how many you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9679 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Joint order for ignitors
I'm interested. I'll email you separately.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9682 by DeltaVee
Replied by DeltaVee on topic Joint order for ignitors
Me too... I'll take a box with the 3 ft. leads.... generally I'd take the 40 but I don't really want a 7ft lead. I'll be willing to part with 40 of them if anyone else would like to go in with me.... otherwise I'll take one (1) box of the 3ft ones.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9683 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Joint order for ignitors
If the igniters work on E and F composite engines I will buy some from you. I ordered some igniters from China but they are on a slow boat. Who knows when they will be here. As soon as you get yours, bring one or two to a meeting and we can see if they fit E and F composite engines.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #9685 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Joint order for ignitors
I also PM'd Curtis with a request for 1 box of the 3ft style. I probably won't have a need for 80, at least in the next week or two ;) . I would be willing to part with a few as well if anyone needs.
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by guyw. Reason: I don't need no stinking reason for editing - what for!

• curtisheisey
  • curtisheisey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 5 months ago #9694 by curtisheisey
Replied by curtisheisey on topic Joint order for ignitors
Last call. Will order tonight.

Frank,I think they will fit, but I would recommend trying to find something smaller. They take up so much room, I would be concerned about over-pressure.