× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

RIMRA Fall '19 Schedule

More
4 years 5 months ago #9681 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic RIMRA Fall '19 Schedule
I'll be posting something later today about motor supply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9705 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic RIMRA Fall '19 Schedule
A great joint RIMRA/CMASS launch. We had a good amount of CMASS people make the trek down as well as most of the usual RIMRA suspects. At 2:00 PM a herd of Cub Scouts descended upon the field to launch their Generic E2X rockets. Several CMASS members stayed to help the Scouts. The food service lady looked a lot like the CMASS food service lady. This was my fourth trip down to West Kingston for a RIMRA launch. The more I come down, the more I appreciate the field. There were a number of HP launches.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9706 by KennB
There is a gallery set up for the RIMRA October Skies Joint launch. If you have pictures, please post them.

More
4 years 5 months ago #9707 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic RIMRA Fall '19 Schedule
You are probably tired of me asking how to post up to the gallery but I'll ask anyway. A lot of times when I do remember how, I get an error message that the file is too large. What am I doing wrong?

More
4 years 5 months ago #9708 by KennB

You are probably tired of me asking how to post up to the gallery but I'll ask anyway. A lot of times when I do remember how, I get an error message that the file is too large. What am I doing wrong?

What you're doing wrong is not asking the Webmaster ("Report Website Issues" in the launch status box on the home page).

More
4 years 4 months ago #9727 by BDB
Replied by BDB on topic RIMRA Fall '19 Schedule
It might be a little chilly, but the skies look clear, so RIMRA is going to launch this Saturday (11/9) at Peckham Farm. This may be the last launch of the year, so don't let those motors sit over the winter--burn them now!