× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Berwick Launch, 02 December, 2017

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #8795 by KennB
Berwick Launch, 02 December, 2017 was created by KennB
Just a reminder that MMMSC will be hosting a launch on 02 December so if you missed your high-power flights at the last Amesbury launch, here's your chance. Keep an eye on the TRF thread and the MMMSC Facebook page for updates due to weather.

There will be many college students flying that day so be prepared to fly early and to wait for a bit, too. Robert and Gloria will be there with all the AMWProX stuff and Gloria will be taking care of food service; chili, hot soup, hot dogs, burgers and fries - all the stuff we won't let her sell at an Amesbury launch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #8796 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Berwick Launch, 02 December, 2017
After reading about the menu that Gloria will have available, I would drive to Berwick just for the food. I have a couple of low power projects I will be testing. One is an extensive repair of a scratch build that is close to 10 years old. The other is a replica of the Estes PATRIOT kit with a 24mm motor mount instead of the stock 18mm MM tube. Once again built with parts that Boris gave me and parts ordered from Flis Kits. After this launch it's 7 weeks until the Winter Follies. If I make it to Maine it will be my 20th launch of the season. I'm curious to how many you all typically attend per year? Of the 20, only one is a non CMASS or MMMSC launch. I can hear it now, "Frank, you need to get a life."
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by deangelo54.

• KennB
  • KennB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 3 months ago #8797 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Berwick Launch, 02 December, 2017
Gloria has amended the menu; no burgers and fries this trip. With the chili, soup and hot dogs, we won't starve. Maybe the Thistle Pig will have some seasonal desserts going.