× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

NORG - 2nd Event Canceled for Sunday May 7th!

  • Joseph Majahad
  • Joseph Majahad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
1 year 2 weeks ago #8624 by Joseph Majahad
WEATHER DECISION: As of Friday AM, WBZ Ch. 4 showed radar images of passing rain coming thru in the 6 PM hour for Sunday May 7th. This morning, Saturday the 6th, has three local stations (Channels 4, 5, & NECN) all predicting early evening showers as a chance (NECN even predicts gusty conditions). Therefore it is my decision to cancel the 2nd NORG Event at the Gallows Hill Park due to unfavorable weather conditions. Due to the lateness of the decision I will show up to the field as scheduled at 6:15 and stay until 6:45 PM for those who may have missed this post. I'd be happy to treat you to pizza (Mandees, The Flying Saucer, or Engine House?) for those who show up!

Please Log in to join the conversation.