× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Cambridge meetings

• harrywoodell
  • harrywoodell's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #8451 by harrywoodell
Cambridge meetings was created by harrywoodell
I have not been to a Cambridge meeting. Yet. Unlike Doug's basement, Raytheon/BBN might have some requirements regarding ID, citizenship, or to not bring in pointy objects like rockets. This sounds like a meeting etiquette FAQ candidate, since I would not like to be left out in the cold if I do not follow the rules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #8452 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Cambridge meetings
If you want to do some building, remember we meet in the cafeteria and have to keep it clean. If you're going to cut things, bring a cutting mat to protect the table. If you're going to glue/epoxy, bring something to protect the table. If you're going to sand something, don't bring it; where Bill didn't mind dust in his basement (as he generated most of it), we're meeting in a much cleaner place now.

Follow the directions to enter the cafeteria directly and you shouldn't meet up with any security except having to knock on the inner set of doors for one of us to open it.

More
7 years 4 months ago #8462 by stevebyan
Replied by stevebyan on topic Cambridge meetings
Unfortunately, for me the link to the directions leads to a mostly-blank page with "Error You are not authorised to view this resource." Would someone please email me the directions for Tuesday's meeting to stevebyan at m e . c o m?

More
7 years 4 months ago #8464 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Cambridge meetings
Please try the directions link again. You should be able to access it now. If you are still having trouble let me know and I will send you a PDF.

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #8465 by stevebyan
Replied by stevebyan on topic Cambridge meetings
Never mind, Alex got the web-site permissions sorted out and I'm now able to access the directions.

Oh, I just noticed your reply, Howard. Thanks.
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by stevebyan.

More
7 years 4 months ago #8466 by hgreenblatt
Replied by hgreenblatt on topic Cambridge meetings
Yes, that was me. :) Hope to see you at the meeting.