× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Lost and Found / Bounty Hunters

More
13 years 6 months ago #4460 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re:Lost and Found / Bounty Hunters
wabakos wrote:

Bill S.
Can I possibly arrange to borrow the pole from you on Saturday, or maybe even pick it up after work during the week?

Sure. I\'ll be at a class all day next Saturday so you can either pick it up some night this week or remind me to leave it outside the trailer Saturday A.M.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HotRod Lincoln
  • HotRod Lincoln's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 6 months ago #4474 by HotRod Lincoln
Replied by HotRod Lincoln on topic Re:Lost and Found / Bounty Hunters
The leeches were not in the river, I did not try that. They were in the waist deep mud of the little feeder brook I crossed before the river.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4478 by jabikeman
Replied by jabikeman on topic Re:Lost and Found / Bounty Hunters
i would not try crossing the river. it is alot deeper that you think. last winter i fell threw some ice trying to do so and went chest deep. i was about 1/4 of the way across.

I would be up for this weekend on some rocket hunting. let me know what the plans are if any.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4511 by wabakos
Replied by wabakos on topic Re:Lost and Found / Bounty Hunters
billspad wrote:

wabakos wrote:

Bill S.
Can I possibly arrange to borrow the pole from you on Saturday, or maybe even pick it up after work during the week?

Sure. I\'ll be at a class all day next Saturday so you can either pick it up some night this week or remind me to leave it outside the trailer Saturday A.M.

Bill S.
Would it be possible for me to stop by on my way home from work this afternoon, probably between 3 and 4 pm. If not, then just reminding you to leave it out for me for tomorrow.
Thanks,
Bill B.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4512 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re:Lost and Found / Bounty Hunters
wabakos wrote:

Would it be possible for me to stop by on my way home from work this afternoon, probably between 3 and 4 pm. If not, then just reminding you to leave it out for me for tomorrow.
Thanks,
Bill B.

I\'m not sure if I\'ll be home then but I took it out of the trailer and put it underneath it.

More
13 years 6 months ago #4513 by wabakos
Replied by wabakos on topic Re:Lost and Found / Bounty Hunters
Great! If you don\'t mind, I\'ll stop by on my way home this afternoon to pick it up.