× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

2nd Annual CMASS Golf Outing

• jbuscaglia
  • jbuscaglia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 7 months ago #4370 by jbuscaglia
2nd Annual CMASS Golf Outing was created by jbuscaglia
Last September, three intrepid CMASS members played nine holes of golf at Pakachoag Golf Course in Auburn, which is the site of Robert Goddard\'s first successful liquid-fueled rocket launch. Since all three survived relatively unscathed, it\'s only natural that we should try again.

Please respond if you\'re interested and we\'ll figure out a day that works for everyone - most likely a Saturday or Sunday in late September or early October.

John B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4382 by billspad
Replied by billspad on topic Re:2nd Annual CMASS Golf Outing
Be careful. Hotrod posted this link on RP
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_golf_experts__14/ept_sports_golf_experts-253208312-1283293182.jpg?ym.PxsDDJ7Jf4i90

More
13 years 7 months ago #4384 by guyw
Replied by guyw on topic Re:2nd Annual CMASS Golf Outing
Personal safety...sweep towards the fire!

(I think we need bigger brooms).

Guy.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4389 by bobkrech
Replied by bobkrech on topic Re:2nd Annual CMASS Golf Outing
The two logical dates are the weekends of September 25-26 and October 9-10.

Since the October dates correspond to the second Topsfield Fair Weekend where I shamelessly consume my annual allotment of sausage subs, and since I get volunteered by my wife and daughter to help out with the closing night 7 PM Flower Pavilion Action on October 11, I\'d rather see it in September. www.topsfieldfair.org/

Now for the shameless plug...

All of the flowers are removed for the exhibits in the Flower Pavilion (It\'s amazing how you can remove and pot a couple thousand plants in a hour or so.) and actioned off to support the Flower Pavilion. My daughter Katie is the auctioneer for the third year, mainly because she\'s 21,good looking, and knows her flowers. Last year a large pots of mums went for a couple of dollars, and some stuff went for 10% of retail, so you can get some good fall flower bargins.

Bob