× Welcome to the CMASS forum!

A place to discuss anything related to CMASS (and other) launches.

Berwick August 15, 2015

• deangelo54
  • deangelo54's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #8071 by deangelo54
Berwick August 15, 2015 was created by deangelo54
I am thinking of going to Berwick on Saturday. My son Michael is all rocketed out. Does anyone need a ride up? This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• deangelo54
  • deangelo54's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #8077 by deangelo54
Replied by deangelo54 on topic Re: Berwick August 15, 2015
All set. Both my boys are coming to Berwick with me.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #8078 by KennB
Replied by KennB on topic Re: Berwick August 15, 2015
For anyone going to the MMMSC launch on the 15th, Hubbard Road is closed approaching the field from the south at the point where they have had the traffic lights and single lane road. Approaching from the north will be your only option.

Last year, Guy Wadsworth posted the following directions to avoid the construction in Somersworth, NH; they will work for this situation, too:

Here are Guy's alternate directions:
If you normally head up the Spaulding Turnpike (may involve tolls)

Continue on up the Spaulding Turnpike (Rt 16) to exit 16, the Rt 11/Rt 202 exit. Keep bearing right towards Sanford ME and Rt 202 east.
Follow Rt 202 east to the NH/ME border. There will be a Cumberland Farms on your right at the four way stop, just before the border.
Continue on through the four way stop on Rt 202 East until you see a Mobil Station on your right. You will have traveled about 3.5 miles
from the Spaulding Turnpike. There is a traffic light at the corner that the Mobil Station is on. Turn right at the traffic light on to
Hubbard Rd. The Tuckahoe Turf Farm will be on your left (2.9 miles).

If you want to travel on Rt 125 from Mass:

Head north on Rt 125 through Epping, Lee, Barrington and Gonic until you reach Rt 16, the Spaulding Turnpike. Stay to the far right,
going under Rt 16 and then on to Rt 16 north.

Continue on up the Spaulding Turnpike (Rt 16) to exit 16, the Rt 11/Rt 202 exit. Keep bearing right towards Sanford ME and Rt 202 east.
Follow Rt 202 east to the NH/ME border. There will be a Cumberland Farms on your right at the four way stop, just before the border.
Continue on through the four way stop on Rt 202 East until you see a Mobil Station on your right. You will have traveled about 3.5 miles
from the Spaulding Turnpike. There is a traffic light at the corner that the Mobil Station is on. Turn right at the traffic light on to
Hubbard Rd. The Tuckahoe Turf Farm will be on your left (2.9 miles).
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by KennB.