Like the 2018 Winter Follies, Acton has granted us a "blanket" permit that covers the last two weekends in January. The conditions are that can use the field one of those days, not all of them. We will begin by scheduling the launch for 19 January; if the weather forecast a few days out looks good, we'll fly on the 19th. If preditions are less than acceptable, we can bump it to the next day or the next weekend. The decision will be made by the Wednesday before the weekend so everyone will have some time to prepare or make other plans.
Set up will be at 10 AM and we'll finish up flying by 3 PM at the latest.
This field is only suitable for low- and mid-powered flights and weather conditions must be taken into account.
As we've proved before, bad weather won't deter us from flying but it may shorten the day.